<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 13, 2006

Dick Cheney's Safety Position: Police Report 

I was just perusing the police report from Dick Cheney's irresponsible shooting accident and noticed the field for "Safety Position" was marked Unknown rather than Off. Doesn't the fact that he shot a guy make it pretty clear that the safety wasn't On?

It also lists his hunter certification as Unknown. What's up with that? Stranger still, they marked Whittington's certification as No, so they checked the victim's hunting certification, but the guy who fired the shot?

It also states that Whittington was retrieving a downed bird when he was shot by Cheney. I don't know about you, but when I've been bird hunting in the past, my hunting partners had the courtesy to not shoot while I was retrieving birds. And especially not in my direction.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?