<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Power Line Reviewing Movies They Haven't Seen 

What's not to like about a movie review from someone who hasn't seen the movie?

Power Line: Here's One I Won't Be Seeing: "Here's One I Won't Be Seeing

I shuddered when I heard that a movie called North Country was being made out of the Jenson case, in which a group of female miners sued the owner of a taconite mine in northern Minnesota. I happen to know something about that case, which inspired a book called Class Action. The movie was said to be loosely based on the book and the actual case, and I could imagine how distorted Hollywood's product would be."


Distortion of the facts in a movie? Scandelous! Personally, I find the distortion of facts by members of the media responsible for presenting us with facts a bit more troubling.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?