<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

TheStar.com - Was silencing Stern Bush league?: "'There's a lot of people saying that the second that I started saying, `I think we gotta get Bush out of the presidency,' that's when Clear Channel banged my ass outta here. Then I find out that Clear Channel is such a big contributor to President Bush, and in bed with the whole Bush administration, I'm going, `Maybe that's why I was thrown off: because I don't like the way the country is leaning too much to the religious right.' And then, bam! Let's get rid of Stern. I used to think, `Oh, I can't believe that.' But that's it! That's what's going on here! I know it! I know it!'
Stern's since been relentless, detailing the close ties between Clear Channel executives and the Bush administration, and insisting that political speech, not indecency, got him in trouble. "



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?